Monday, March 29, 2010

WOMAN – The Most Complicated Creation

I have seen many a gadgets and widgets that can do what people like me cannot even think of. Credit goes to those few who use their crazy, rather unique, brains to come up with something like that. These FEW, according to me, were the most complicated creations of GOD. But as I grew older and bolder, I realized that these FEW can never match those MANY who are termed as WOMEN. I know most of you who belong to the later community will close the window immediately.

One most important thing one should remember while dealing with women is, never ever talk to them about your old friends from school, college, work, etc. especially if they are girls. I’m yet to meet a girl who doesn't turn green after listening to you talking about your old friends. I’m not saying that men don’t, but men accept it and express it. But women want you to FEEL it. They say you should feel that I might feel jealous about it. At the same time if you say, “OK I’ll not talk to any other girl”, they say “No...Go ahead. I give you complete freedom to talk to whomever you want”. Believe me friends this freedom is worse than the festive offers from Saravana Stores. They at least say Conditions apply, but with women it is always CONDITIONS ONLY.

One of my friends once told me that he had a small fight with his girl friend. When asked he told me that the reason for the fight was very trivial, you can’t anyway expect a serious reason. My friend took a day off from his office to spend some quality time with his girl. They went around the city, did some shopping and finally reached their respective houses. Every night before sleeping they used to chat for some time. That night while chatting he said he was having terrible back pain and was not able to sleep comfortably. He also said that the reason could be the long drive that day and also long hours at work. Now how on earth can this guy think that this would become the reason for the fight? Guess what his girl friend said “Oh! So if you come out with me for one day you will get back pain and blame me for all this? I travel everyday for 60 kms and sit throughout the day in office. Even I work for an MNC like you, but I never blamed you for my physical pains”. Isn’t it complicated guys?

If I go on narrating incidents like this you might think i'm a Misogynist. My whole point is why can’t woman express it straight as most of the men do? Why do they make everything in life a puzzle? I asked few women about this behavior, I got almost the same reply from all of them. The reason they gave was, read it carefully, “GOD made us like this. We want you guys to understand and make us feel that we are the important, rather the most important one in your life. When we fight with you, we love you the most. When we shout at you, we want to listen to you the most. When we say GET LOST, We actually mean COME FAST. This is the way a woman’s brain is designed. Try getting accustomed to the most complicated creation of GOD, the WOMAN”.

After listening to this I came to know one thing that WOMEN are actually proud of being this way. They are proud about confusing everyone with their words and actions. I feel the only reason for such behavior is insecurity. This insecurity takes the form of anger, frustration, irritation, etc. and results in misunderstandings and finally fights.

Having said so much I must confess one thing that this nature of women adds all the spice to life. Just imagine if my friend never fights with her girl, never gets shouted at by her, I don’t think he would have ever felt her importance in his life. But if too much of this spice is added, it would spoil the dish and ruin the health of the relation. I am reminded of a dialogue from the movie Sleepless in Seattle “8 is too few, 12 is too many”.

Before I conclude I would like to say just one thing. Never try to understand or analyze the actions of a woman, they can never be understood even by the smartest of MEN. Take things as they come and trust me they never stop coming.

P.S. Prescribe this to all the Men who are trying to solve the mystery called WOMAN.

10 comments:

  1. But still there's this one part missing... her love for her man.... u insist on insecurities.... how about why they feel insecure? Root cause analysis Mr.Quality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... for men everything is out of scope... ofcourse except for making fun and criticizing woman. :) No wonder why you guys can never understand woman... Sighhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boy! What a topic have you come up with! hat's up...Going by my late twenty years of experience in this wonderful (scientific-atomic-mythological-bla bla) creation, UNIVERSE, I believe, WOMEN are RIGHT in their behavior just because they make up the other half of the LIFE/BODY...Juz think of the QUALITIES of MEN: MENTALLY STRONG, PRACTICAL, QUICK ACCEPTANCE to REALITY, READY for a CHANGE in the next second. Although these might also be there in WOMEN but if UNIVERSE had only the QUALITIES of MEN, LIFE would never have been possible more BEAUTIFUL like this...So get into their shoes and understand the REALITY... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MITU - If my blog conveys that i am actually requesting for a change in the qualities of WOMEN, please pardon me for my language skills.....i was just opining on the way GOD has created them and how different they are....infact i am gonna send a request to GOD for more such BEAUTIFUL creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ raja anna , good that uve come back to reality !!! lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post, decent writing, You drove the point home. But man, you guys criticise women waayyyy tooo much! I agree with SJ, dudes, why don't you ever wonder why the woman behaves the way she does. If we women begin listing the intricacies of Men, and how complicated they are in their own way, there wouldn't be space left on the web:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great blog, It is very interesting story.I share post Vehicle towing company One most important thing one should remember while dealing with women is, never ever talk to them about your old friends from school, college, work, etc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said about women. i will sharing your post in moederdag website. Because i like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes i agree with you. You are shared true information related to women. I shared this post in spanaway property managers site. It is provide different different manger for property.

    ReplyDelete