Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KASHISH - The Secret Unravelled

After the shocking tryst with one, i lost interest in not just the women wearing Blue chudidar but also the busy Chennai traffic. Though incident is 6 months old now, the face of the lady was fresh in my memory.

Finally God answered my prayers and my old boss decided to declare his retirement from Human Harassing, that's what he calls his Career as. We were invited for a dinner at his house, which left me with a Pongal offer of dropping my boss at his home directly. I never let my boss sit on my bike after that incident, i had all my 20 crossed expecting a similar disaster.
"Hey Joy, I have to tell you something what i always used to feel about you" said my Boss. I was expecting something big, can't describe much though, from my Boss.
"Yes Sir tell me"
"Joy i always admired you for your commitment and dedication to your work"
I was wondering whose retirement day it was.
"Though i never spoke to you all these days about your personal life. I think i can take the liberty to ask you, if you have a Girl Friend"
Oh dear, i wanted to turn back to see if my Boss was replaced by Sharukh from Mohabbatein. I watched that movie so many times that i saw Sharukh in every man who either played a violin or asked me about my Girl Friend.
"Joy, did i ask anything wrong?"
"No Sir. I was just concentrating on the traffic. Actually i don't have any Girl Friend"
"Hmmm. I expected this answer from you. Anyway, just take this left turn. And the last house is mine"
Finally we reached the castle of the Rumpelstiltskin. It was one old individual house, whose pillars were hugged by the creepers and the walls were smeared with green algae. I was received by my colleagues who already reached the place. I quickly finished the dinner and started back home without even waiting for the presentation ceremony, which i knew would last for at least an hour.
I thanked God for not planning anything worse for me that night. As i got onto to the main road, my eyes popped out at once seeing something that i didn't dare to even think.(To be contd...)

No comments:

Post a Comment